Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent said Sunday that a Canadian anti-tariff ad featuring former President Ronald Reagan is akin to “election interference.” Bessent appeared on Fox News Sunday, where he ...
The ad that included comments made by the late President Ronald Reagan about tariffs will stop airing on Monday "so that ...
President Trump said Friday that Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney apologized to him for an ad produced by the province of Ontario that spotlighted Ronald Reagan’s opposition to tariffs — after ...
After the government of the Canadian province of Ontario released an anti-tariff ad taking aim at U.S. trade policy, President Donald Trump said the United States was cutting off trade negotiations ...
A former advisor to Ronald Reagan chided the White House’s hostile reaction to a Canadian ad that quoted Reagan’s 1987 trade address criticizing tariffs. Trump last week blasted the new anti-tariff ...
The controversial ad featuring Ronald Reagan angered President Donald Trump and brought U.S.-Canada trade talks to a halt. Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney confirmed Saturday that he apologized to ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results